hatebook

If you are like me, you are hating yourself right now for taking horribly boring classes that are so boring that you can't find the motivation to open the textbook and read. You haven't gotten much sleep the past week because of stress/papers/tests. Its finals time, and even though I have been in my room the past few days studying (and procrastinating some), I can't help looking out the window and seeing the outside world is full of people, or signing on AIM/stalking friends away messages and seeing that they actually have time to be social this weekend and go out rather than stay inside and study.

Am i the only one? Do others just not care enough to study, or is this actually really easy and I just procrastinated too much so now I'm stuck studying when everybody else knows the material by heart? For some reason I couldn't find anything else to procrastinate with and simply typed in "i hate finals" on google. I got linked to this site ALL about hatred called the hate book. It kind of makes you feel a little bit better about yourself  like postsecret does.
Heres a lovely excerpt:

I hate that someone found MY study spot in the library. It is completely isolated-1 table, 1 chair and a bunch of books, and not surrounded by a bunch of tables full of loud gum-chomping idiots so that means that my spot is QUIET. I hate that its the ONLY ONE in the library! I HATE it when I get to the library and I'm all psyched to study and get to my spot and SOMEONE IS THERE! 

I want to smash their head into the table multiple times and mess up their stupid note card study system. 

Where the fuck am I supposed to study now twat?!I hate you person sitting at my table with your stupid laptop and highlighters! You have neckfat and no one likes neckfat-ha! 

I hate that it makes me mad and they are probably only there because its finals week. I HATEFINALS TOO! Dec 12 3:50 PM MST




This makes me feel really good about myself. I'm not alone in this world. For more  from people are hating on finals, college in general, or anything from "gay" to politics, check out www.hatebook.com



1 comments:

M. Haji Bigman said...

dude, completely lame. it happens to the best of us, and when it does. you sit on the floor about five feet away, and make weird noises with your armpit/nose. pretend like you have an extreme case of noseitis.