You Know You Need Sleep When...

... something like this makes you laugh like a hyena. 
I probably won't get to bed for another 2 or 3 more hours, as i still have 3 million years of early hominid evolution left to memorize, and I unsure as to how many more posts I have to make before I can say goodbye to English class forever, so this video will probably be on repeat a few more times.  I would like to  also add in a public apology to my roommate. 

When i saw the title of this, i thought it would be a hamster running across a piano and banging all the keys, but to my surprise it was actually something cute. 

"Hamster on a piano! Hamster on a piano! Hamster on a piano! Eatin' popcorn on a piano! Hamster on a ..."

I hope it gets stuck in your head now, as it is stuck in mine. 


1 comments:

M. Haji Bigman said...

that was 10 times awesome!!! hamster on a piano, hamster on a piano, eating popcorn. that would be such a sick ringtone. imagine trying to explain that to your professor...
o the implications....