music

When I study I need to listen to certain songs or bands depending on what I am studying. I have to listen to it at a certain volume, and again depending on the subject, I have to listen to it with headphones or without. I am very particular about it, and if I don't do it right, I cannot concentrate on my work.


Honestly that is probably just an excuse I use to procrastinate, my music isn't right yet. Oh well.

When the 24 hour quiet hour goes into effect tonight I do not know what I am going to do. I am not going to be able to handle not being allowed to listen to my music out loud for a week. I will slowly go crazy.

Probably not. But still. It will be a challenge adjusting my music listening for during my study times, from my usual habits, probably good for me to do.

2 comments:

A Underwood said...

I don't like playing music out loud normally. I prefer headphones. I don't want other people listening to what I'm listening too. Mostly because I have some embarrassing stuff.

To study I play Sigur Ros or instrumentals and movie scores.

Tess said...

I love listening to music while I'm working. Headphones are fine when I'm not alone, but otherwise I listen out loud. I have to pick calmer music, which usually ends up being jazz or coldplay. It helps me to get into the zone where I don't even really hear the music anymore, but if it were to stop I'd lose my concentration.