Squirrels are out to get us

A few weeks ago a friend and I were walking around church street and headed down to the waterfront to watch the sunset. When we were walking back to church street to catch the bus we were talking. As we passed a tall fence we heard a loud scratching noise, and the fence started to shake. We both shrieked as something came flying over the fence at us. When I say we shrieked, people across the street and a little bit away looked at us we were that loud.


A stupid squirrel had decided to pick that moment to come at us, just as were talking about how as females, we should consider carrying rape whistles so that are parents feel better about our safety.

That was definitely good timing on the squirrels part, I personally think that the squirrel was out to get us.

5 comments:

Doug DeMaio said...

A squirrel was responsible for the death of my dog. And the word squirrel is stupid and hard to spell. Although it is kinda fun to say...

Melissa Partington said...

A squirrel was responsible for the death of your dog? I feel like that is unfair to say that and not include the story.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I totally recall that. Fun times. Fun times. I like how you didn't mention the size of the squirrel- fricken' HUGE!! And I'm pretty sure it was rabid and would have held us up for all the money in our wallets if it had, you know, thumbs.

drrogers said...

Personally I find that Squirrels are hilarious. All though I guess that I would not if a squirrel was responsible for the death of my dog.. All though it is one of the funniest things on earth to see a squirrel fall out of a tree,and when it recovers it is completely baffled.

Doug DeMaio said...

My dog chased a squirrel into the street and got hit by a motorcycle. I blame the squirrel.