Leap Second/ Brain Fry

I tried to wikipedia this phenomenon but after reading the first two sentences I couldn't do it anymore. Does anyone else feel like they cannot do anything other than study and write final papers? And even that is a stretch. My brain is fried. Am I the only one?


I've been writing a paper continuously for the past week or more. My brain doesn't even want to let me create a blog post. Honestly, I just had to take out the word "do" and replace it with "create," because I realized that "do" is not the type of word that I like to use.

It is really difficult to write a post when the only thing that is filtering through your muddled brain is the thought that "I have, literally, nothing of any interest to tell anyone at this point in time."

I can't wait for Christmas though. Who's with me!?  WOOOH!

0 comments: