I have met the lucky ones.

I have met the lucky ones... and gotten to know them quite well. I have to say, that while I felt like a tool spending so much time going through every part of all five episodes, I did really enjoy the series.


I think my favorite characters would have to be Yes-per and Great Grammy Estelle. Jesper, as it were, was a very strange guy, but I thought he was pretty funny, and I felt like I could relate to him. Although he was very weird, he was still pretty down to earth. Estelle was just awesome. She may or may not have been completely off her rocker, but she was pretty cool either way. 

I'll admit that there were numerous times throughout my exploration of this story that I didn't want to go through all of the episodes and all of the characters, but something usually happened or I noticed something else that made me want to check out the rest of it. And check it out, I did. All of it... But in the end I was glad that I watched it all, because it is a really good story, and I think it was very well put-together.   

I think that, honestly, this has been my favorite piece we have covered, on a computer screen, thus far. It is right up there with twenty-six lies/one truth. I don't know which of the most recent two pieces of literature we have been studying I like more, but I enjoyed them both, differently. 

A good, concise way to describe Meet the Lucky Ones, is to say that it is worth the time it takes to watch it all.

0 comments: