Maybe a little early

This year for some reason I am really excited for Christmas. Not the actual Christmas day. The whole season in general. I have, I must admit, already hung up some christmas ornaments, and started listening to Christmas music. I have also, with a friend, made paper snowflakes, decorated ornaments, and made plans for even more Christmas decorations. The really weird part, is that I used to never be that excited about Christmas. I would look forward to school break, and the Christmas eve service at my church. Yet never the whole Christmas day with gifts and everything. This year is very different. I wish Halloween were over, so that I would be able to find more Christmas items in stores. I bought a CD with Christmas music yesterday. I will probably buy more online. I even am really excited about making Christmas cookies. I will probably do that in another few weeks. (Anyone who knows me knows how huge that is, I cannot cook, bake or do anything productive in a kitchen. It almost always burns, doesn't cook, or doesn't set. My mom is the only one typically who will try my stuff. I can make a good cake from a box but that is it.)


Hopefully the time till Christmas goes quickly, yet not to quickly. I plan on enjoying it every chance I get.

2 comments:

Tess said...

I know what you mean. I love Christmas! Every year my family goes all out and decorates the entire house, both inside and out. We even have different themes sometimes, like the 12 days of Christmas song and a Christmas carol. I’m sad that I’m going to miss helping out with the decorations this year. I'm excited to see what it looks like when I go home though!

Treasures By Brenda said...

People all over are getting ready for Christmas and even listening to Christmas music. I prefer to wait for December 1st. If you are interested in Christmas music, you might enjoy reading a page that I have written at Christmas Music.

Brenda