Inanimate Alice

I didn't really have a favorite episode of Inanimate Alice, however I will go with episode 3, Russia. I mean, the first one was short (yay) and sweet and i kind of wanted to see where it was headed in the next episode, but when i watched the second episode and saw that it wasn't really a continuation i was turned off. I kind of hated Alice here, she called for help and then hung up and decided to solve her problem by making it worse? She knew she shouldn't have gone outside in the storm, and she also knew that it was already late and her parents would be home soon, so clearly she should have stayed in the house. Russia was my favorite because it was more kept me wondering what would happen. I wasn't understanding why Alice had to hide or why her parents had to get away so this was the one episode that i wanted to keep watching. That one scene also sort of reminded me of Anne Frank, the way Alice just had to sit in the closet and listen to the voices. and they were after her parents, and when they tried to escape they got stopped at a checkpoint before they could leave, that reminded me of the sound of music where the von trapps tried to escape in the car in the middle of the night but would have to get past them to get out the country. The fourth episode was decent I guess, I mean, I was happy Alice was finally normal, but it sucked that once she finally got some friends she gave into peer pressure. Poor girl. i don't think i care to watch the next episodes. im thankful that i chose not to play the games in them, too.

0 comments: