we meet again... lucky ones


We're the lucky ones... Lucky to be alliiiivvveeee... 

Ok, so that has been in my brain continuously for the past few days...

So I already made a post about the lucky ones, but as our professor made us watch it again, I guess I'll do another one. But, that also means that it can be half free choice! So watch out.

I wish I could just watch the parts of the series that revolve around Jesper, Estelle, and Alan. But wait! I can... Sweet.

There's the beauty of the whole thing. You can decided what you want to watch, and when. So when you watch it in a different order you can get a whole different feeling. What I found was that when you watch it in order, or out of order, or in backwards order, it doesn't, obviously, change what happens during the series, but it can change what you perceive as being more or most important. Generally, if you watch the same person first every time, than that person's issues may seem more important.

The majority of the Star Wars desert scenes were filmed in Tunisia, where they still offer Star Wars Tours. (That's the "whatever you want to post about" part...)

The same holds true for the person you typically watch last. The ones in the middle don't seem to stand out as much.

But this is all very boring...

So I will end this post soon. "Be all you can be, keep hope alive."

1 comments:

The Catfish said...

I really want to go on one of those Star Wars tours that could be fun.