You guys heard of Charlie?

He is a British baby who likes to bite.  His brother thinks it really hurts. I mean, this kid has over 55,000,000 views of the clip of him that his mom posted on youtube. I didn't hear about him until last night, when the rest of my suite was gathered together watching it, instead of watching the last debate. I probably should have watched one of those debates since I have to vote this year and all, but distractions like that  left  me with not watching them. When I heard laughter I went out to the common room to see what was going on, and this is what i found: 



Apparently I missed out the past year since their mother posted the video, because the rest of the world has seen it. I even called up  my sister to tell her to watch it, but she told me she saw it months ago and has her boyfriend (he is british too) say "charlie bit my finger and it really hurt" in his accent sometimes just for amusement. I don't think it would be amusing to see anyone but that little kid say it about his brother, but whatever. It just about does it for me when there is silence at the end and Charlie looks sad but then bursts out laughing. I don't know if you guys have seen it, but you should. Just don't shut me down and say you also saw it years ago. I have replayed it too many times today since I got back to my room and decided to study for my midterm tomorrow. If any one else is taking that geography midterm, i promise this is more enjoyable than those boring readings she said we should reread. 

2 comments:

Tess said...

I love that video! Don't worry I only saw it a few weeks ago. It's hilarious to see the kids reaction as he slowly realizes that his brother is actually biting him. The fact that he laughs at the end is the best though, both because he's ok and that the apparent pain he just experienced didn't phase him at all.

Kaleb said...

That was funny. I really enjoyed that video for a reason I don't really understand. It was a kid biting his brother and his brother being rediculously slow about realizing anything is going on. When he did figure it out though, oh man!

Luckily he decided he was being rediculous in the end and quit crying.