skydiving



I wish I could say it was me who went, but it wasn't. Last weekend, the 11th, my friend went skydiving. The whole group of us from high school tried to get out there for it, I ended up not seeing anyone new there but that is another story. We got there in time to see her in a wonderful outfit. Amazing right? We were told that it would take twenty minutes for the plane to get high enough for her to jump. So we all got to watch a group of jumpers (skydivers) before she went. 


It was an amazing fall day, and watching the skydivers made me wish I had the money for it. I would probably chicken out though, not as brave as that I don't think.

My favorite part was as she landed her legs weren't high enough and she tumbled, along with the guy she was attached to.

All in all, a great way to spend part of a fall day.

2 comments:

Tess said...

Haha that would be funny to see them both falling stuck to each other. Someday I want to go skydiving. It looks like a lot of fun. I would just have to get over the fear of heights thing, but then I'd be all set.

M. Haji Bigman said...

wow. I used to want to go skydiving. then I did one of those sky swing things they have at amusement parks and that was pretty intense. I don't know if I could jump out of a plane unless I had to. Maybe one day I will...