Meet the lucky ones. again.

First off, a very original post title isn't it?


So, after watching/reading/doing Meet the Lucky Ones, I was struck by one thing. Why does Alan wear a heart sticker into the tanning booth? Does he think it will add to his "appeal", or does he think it will make him unique? I must say a dead beat dad trying to pick up woman, yep Alan is one unique guy. Not a single other one like him out there. Oh, wait. Yes there is.

This time, I followed one character (Alice) all the way through the five episodes. Than I followed Alan through the five episodes. Than Yesper. And on and on. I think you can figure it out from there.

Not much else new that I could find.

1 comments:

aujwat6 said...

I also wondered why Alan had a heart sticker on his chest. I think he wants to appeal to the ladies....but I don't know how that's going to work out...