The 21 step program.

When does he have to apologize to everyone he wronged in the past?


Just kidding.


Seriously though, that was a pretty enjoyable little story. Tied up all the loose ends almost too well. My favorite part of the story was the fact that the main character's old college buddy is probably going to have to be "taken care of" at some point in the near future. 

I think the main reason I enjoyed this work was because it took me back to some of my favorite movie scenes from my childhood. I am referring to, of course, the "map scenes" in the Indiana Jones trilogy. If you don't know what I'm talking about... first of all, shame. Second of all, let this refresh your memory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tp-N8j6oSE&feature=related

The iSpirits wouldn't allow me to embed the video. Sorry.

0 comments: