Castles and glue guns

Today I was hanging out with one of my older sisters and we were shopping. Some how we decided that we wanted to buy popsicle sticks and make a castle out of them. We went back to her place and got started.


Now, I don't know about others, but I find that the glue from a hot glue gun is, at times, hot. Strange right? Yet, the glue also cools off, and stops working quite quickly. It took me a few minutes, but I got the hang of it eventually. I even built two or three walls, and the two of us figured out how to put the various pieces together.

Now, we have plans on making towers, and walls, multiple floors, and many other parts to it.

It is going to be the coolest popsicle castle ever. Guaranteed.

1 comments:

A Underwood said...

This is so weird because I too have (re)started a craft project.

I want pictures when this thing is finished.