The coolest


So my sister has this wicked cool pet, a Russian desert tortoise. He is the coolest little dude ever. He is really small and has a lot of personality.


When he gets mad or annoyed with us he will throw temper tantrums. He stomps around his cage. If he is hungry and we don't feed him right away he climbs up his hut, then slides down on the other side.

I am telling you all this to give you background on what an obviously awesome tortoise he is.

The other day when I was home I decided to have a "dance party" in the living room with my sisters. We turned up the music and were dancing near his cage when all of a sudden I looked in and he was dancing with the music.

Now obviously he did not get up on his back two legs and do a jig, but he was moving his head and front two legs to the music. The entire time.

For some strange and unexplainable reason, everyone I have told does not believe me. I have witnesses. I guess no one can believe me because their tortoises are just not as cool as Elliott.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He. Did. Not. Dance. I saw the video. No dancing. None. Nada. You lie. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

He is an amazing tortoise and the dancing was impressive!