feeeelin lucky (or not considering im posting this)

 When I had watched Meet the Lucky Ones a second time, I didn't feel any difference really from the first time I watched it. Both times, I got pretty bored at clicking around the random things.Oh and a stupid moment of mine that I should be embarrassed to share is that when I first watched it, I didn't realize there was an actual video for the characters until I was on the site for about 15 minutes. I was kind of just clicking around on the backrounds and the desks and etc.

 After being notified by another student in class that it was actually a car commercial, i was like HUH?! and was definitely looking for that when i watched it. but still, I didn't see much of a commercial. I guess just product placement, sharons car? i guess that is why sharon is important, if she wasn't given that car the whole ad would be a flop (nothing to advertise). I tried to look at the characters relationships with each other more than i did at first, because at first I didn't really see a point to it at all. I still find Estelle quite annoying. Come on, its a bath. Hey Jesper, you did it on purpose. Ashley, you are a brat. None of you three need to exist.  As for the rest of the characters, I find the easiest way to follow the story was to follow one character through, until there was a mention of another character and head over to that episode. This was much more successful than my first viewing, where i was a scatter brain and was unsure of what to do with the site, and by the time i knew i was bored. nope, i'm not gonna go buy sharon's car. 

0 comments: