Its that time of year

After hearing so many people be upset about the snow, I decided to make a list of my favorite things that happen around this time of year.


1. SNOW
2. Snow ball fights
3. Drinking lots and lots of hot chocolate
4. Playing in the snow with my dog
5. Holiday decorations
6. I love the silence at two in the morning when you are outside and it is snowing
7. Snow balls
8. The sparkly lights everywhere
9. The energy when you are in the mall
10. A long break
11. Spending time with my family
12. SNOW
13. Eggnog
14. Shopping for gifts for others
15. The surprise of slipping on ice (especially on the top of a hill)

Some of these may seem weird, and I know I repeated snow, but it is exciting enough to deserve the repetition. This might be my favorite time of the year.

1 comments:

The Catfish said...

I don't know how people could not be happy about Winter. Yes it gets cold big deal I like it being cold more than 100+ degrees outside. It's funny how people complain about that at UVM, as if they didn't expect snow and cold this far north.