Tea

If you can't tell yet, I'm sitting at my computer and composing posts about the things that are near me.


"I love.... lamp?"

Right now I'm drinking tea. I love... tea? Hot tea.

And I do love it.  What is better than a hot cup of tea after walking back from class without a damn hat, because I'm an idiot? I can only think of a few. I won't get into them now... this is not the forum for that discussion.

I tell people that I like tea, but I don't REALLY like tea. I've met people who REALLY like tea, and they operate on a whole other level of tea consciousness. One of my friends wrote his common application college essay on tea. Loose leaf, french press, hot and cold, white, green, black, oolong, there is more tea terminology than any person would care to know.

I'm content with Salada. Hot. Black. Sugary. Delicious. 

Caffeine has very little effect on me.

0 comments: